Saturday 22 June 2024

Project Star Wars part 18: Bikers, Bad guys and Bounty hunters

Finished painting some more miniatures for my Star Wars collection.

First the Black Sun enforcers (the Falleen).


I more or less stuck with the "official" colours. These guys are big! Even for Legion miniatures.


The Legion rebel is mounted on a thinner base, but still the size difference is striking.


Lando is an Imperial Assault mini.


The ghostbuster is from Crooked Dice.

I don't mind their huge size. They're aliens so who knows what their "right" size is. These could also be used for other sci-fi games such as Star Trek.

Fascinating!


Next are the bikers. I found a cheap one, including two hoverboarders. These are resin miniatures from the Warlord Judge Dredd range. The miniatures are not great. Detail is rather soft. If they hadn't come cheap I wouldn't have bought them.




And some official Legion Swoop bikes. I used the spare heads that came with this kit for my Rebel commandos.





Zombicide released a number of Iron Maiden Eddie's. Some of them are perfect as Bounty Hunters in any sci-fi or cyberpunk game.

Strangers in a strange land

The middle guy is a metal miniature from the Warlord Judge Dredd range. I'll probably use him as a frontier town sherrif. 

Still in the painting queue are Din Djarin, Yoda and Grogu and a squad of Anvil (brotherhood) Mandalorians.


No comments:

Post a Comment