Saturday 8 January 2022

Project Star Wars Part 6: Painted Rebel Alliance squad

Finished my first squad of Rebel Alliance troopers. I went for a brownish "wilderness" scheme which would fit most non-urban terrain.
To enhance the Star Wars look of my Mantic GCPS and Warlord Antares Freeborn miniatures I used to add to the few Star Wars Imperial Assault miniatures I have, I ordered some Imperial Assault sized heads from Mel Miniatures.

I wasn't sure it was going to work, but it did!

Trandoshan head next to Imperial Assault Trandoshan

Bothan head tacked to Antares Freeborn body & Rhodian head tacked to Mantic GCPS (early version)


The Quarren body is an OOP Mongoose plastic ganger with OOP plastic Skinny arms, also from Mongoose.

Comparison pic with an Imperial Assault Rebel:


And with a Legion Luke (mounted on a thin base):


The complete squad:







Medic

Platoon leader

Small guys I will probably use as a demolition team


No comments:

Post a Comment