Sunday 14 August 2022

Project Star Wars part 13: Speeder bikes and civilians

With the Legion core set containing Imperial scout troopers on speeder bikes, I wanted to have some rebel/scum bikes for them to chase (or the other way around) . I couldn't find any (the swoop bike riders now available for pre-order weren't around yet) so decided to try and build two bikes from bits.





Red bikes go faster!










In pursuit of the Imperial scout troopers from the core set(s).


I also found two air speeders in an acceptable scale for use as terrain items or objectives.


Here they are next to an Imperial Assault Luke:



By now I really have enough (famous last words) of Star Wars miniatures in fighting poses. What was missing were suitable civilians for scenario's or just to enliven the tabletop. I liked the look of the Kroglogg miniatures so I bought a couple of unarmed ones.



For the rest I used surplus models from other game systems and the occasional Star Wars model I was able to find.




The blue guys (top row) are GW Tau heads on GW Bretonnian archer bodies (with Tau feet) except the first which is a Tau tank commander body. The blue guy(?) and the first figure in the last picture are from Mantic. The droid is from Pig Iron and the middle guy is an old GW Lizardmen Saurus model.
The Jawa's are converted GW Night Goblins




No comments:

Post a Comment